We believe that access to nutritious food is a basic human right. We are committed to responding to the needs of our community through food distribution and support services that are available in the area.
- We value respect, compassion and honesty in all interactions and activities.
- We value actively listening and learning and appreciate the worth and diversity of each person.
- We value nutrition education and advocacy programs that lead toward self -sufficiency and sustainable food usages.
- We value the wise use of resources, creating new ways to improve our services and effectively utilizing community support that sustains our work.
- We value our staff and volunteers and their diverse talents, backgrounds, passion and commitment to the community.
- We value excellence in leadership. Our role in the community is to be servant leaders and partners for social change.
We recognize the worth and dignity of every person that we provide food for and treat all with equality and compassion.
We act with honesty, trust, and transparency – and deliver on our commitments with the spirit of Christ and giving.
We collaborate to build strong relationships and partnerships with a diversity of people and organizations who share our vision of a healthy, hunger-free community, even as we acknowledge the need to balance the individual good with the greater good.
We strive to continuously improve our service to our community because the urgent need to feed hungry people and adequately address the root causes of hunger requires creativity and enduring optimism to find and create a process that works and grows to improve.
We maintain the public trust through the efficient and effective use and stewardship of the resources entrusted to us, and we are mindful that our mission is accomplished through the generosity of others.